Bleach Exiled

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Here to Roleplay, Have Fun, and Learn about Bleach.

Staff List

Site Founder
Jace
Admin
Trowa Shinra
Haruhi Kinjinshi
Moderators
Jiacura Hinterhize

2 posters

In The Dark

Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

In The Dark Empty In The Dark

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Haruhi wandered the deserted area of town wearing a black hoodie with the hood up so her ears couldnt be seen. She passed a few drunken humans but payed them no mind. She had better things to do than get in useless brawls with beings as weak as this. However, it was nice to be among living, breathing beings again, even if they were too wasted to be any worthwhile company.
    Haseo
    Haseo

In The Dark Empty Re: In The Dark

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Haseo walked through the outskirts. His spiritual pressure at a steady and noticeable rate.
    He heard someone call his name."Haseo....Haseo.."Haseo was greatly startled by this "Whose there"He asked and received no answer."its all in my head"He said walking off
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Haruhi froze. There was something coming her way and it definitely wasnt human. She used her keen eyesight to try and see what it was exactly. It wasn't a Hollow, far too small. It was a boy. So what was he? Shingami? Quincy, maybe? She just hoped he didn't want a fight because right now they were at too great a risk of being seen. She tried to walk past him unnoticed, praying he didnt try and stop her.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 pm

He was then forced out of his body. He was startled to be forced out like that. He looked over to the girl "Hey you...your not a hollow thats for sure." He said drawing his zanpakuto.
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:08 pm

She looked at him then sighed, turning to face him and lowering her hood. "No, I'm not a Hollow...I used to be," She looked at him with her piercing blue eyes, her whole body tensing so if he were to strike, she would be able to jump out of the way with ease. She didnt feel like she could battle appropriately in this hoodie so if he tried fighting her it would have to come off.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 pm

He kept hearing that voice.It blocked that girl out."What the hell"he stated to feel an intense pressure come from his zanpakuto."what is going on with me today."he said turning his attention back to the girl.
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:17 pm

She shook her head. "Look, i'm not here for a battle so if you'll excuse me," She said as she tried to keep walking again, still keeping her guard up in case he tried to attack her while her back was turned. She knew he probably wouldnt let her go but it was definitely worth a try. She just wanted to walk the same streets she used to walk when she was human but even that seemed impossible now.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Now the voice became louder for even her to hear. "Kill her haseo." He was startled "b-b-but she is just a girl,iv listened to you so far but this is wrong." Now a dark figure wielding dual scythes appeared in front of the girl."If you wont then i will."He then lunged one of them at her.
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:25 pm

She gasped a little and jumped back, skidding to a halt on the rough pavement. She bit her lip. This wasn't going to be easy. She staightened up, determining her distance from him. It'd be too risky to go in on the attack just yet, she needed to wait for the right opportunity.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:29 pm

His face grew tense."You bastard listen to me for once."he said running at him "leave her alone."Kazeshini then turned to face him"well then looks like you die with her."He smirked evilly "I dont think so."He said holding his zanpakuto at his neck."now Reap Kazeshini." Kazeshini began to fade into pitch blackness as the dual scythes appeared in haseos hands.
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 pm

She looked at the boy, still rather startled. Was it safe? Or did he agree to try and kill her. She continued to stay in her stance, not moving an inch until she was sure that it was safe to do so. She looked at the boy carefully, wondering if she'd even need her Ressurection for this battle. If she did it would be a great pity, she never did have the heart to kill anybody.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:33 pm

He looked at kazeshini "Thats it the next time you try and spill innocent blood im putting you in the rain again."He yelled at his sword
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 pm

She sighed in relief and straightened up, now sure that he wouldnt lash out at her anymore. She pulled her hood up to hide her ears and looked up at the sky. A group of ominous looking clouds were growing. A storm would hit soon. She looked back at the boy again and then at the weapon he held. She would never understand how Shingami worked but she didnt really have to. As long as she didnt get into many fights, she didnt care.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:39 pm

He put himself back in his body."Miss i apologize for what happened earlier."
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:45 pm

She shook her head. "Don't worry about it...I should've been more careful around powerful people i dont know..." She muttered, shrugging slightly. She observed the boy. He didnt seem outwardly violent, so she didnt really mind him. She didnt care about race or rank. If she liked someone, she liked them. If she didnt, she didnt. She nodded once before turning to walk away.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well i hope i can see you around some time."He said heading back to town
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:49 pm

She stopped for a moment, a smile fluttering across her face. She looked at him over her shoulder as he walked away. "Yeah," She said loud enough for him to hear. "Me too," She cleared her throat. "The names Haruhi. Haruhi Kinjinshi," She said. She wasn't sure why she gave him her name, but it didnt make a difference to her.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:53 pm

"Haseo Misaki"He yelled to her
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:56 pm

"Well then Haseo, i'll see ya around," She called back as she slowly disappeared into the shadows, trying to find somewhere silent with no people, so she could just reflect on her all too short life as a human.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:49 pm