Bleach Exiled

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Here to Roleplay, Have Fun, and Learn about Bleach.

Staff List

Site Founder
Jace
Admin
Trowa Shinra
Haruhi Kinjinshi
Moderators
Jiacura Hinterhize

Bankai training ~Private~

Haseo
    Haseo

Bankai training ~Private~ Empty Bankai training ~Private~

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Haseo reaced the training grounds.He began to meditate and the spirit of his zanpakuto spirit began to manifest.Kazeshini made himself known more and more by the minute.Kazeshini smirked"So your finally going to try and give me bankai."Haseo got up and nodded."How do you want to do this Kazeshini."Kazeshini began to scratch his head."Well how about we have a contest to see who can kill the most hollows."

Haseo nodded. "What is the points for the types of hollows."He asked. Kazeshini sat down to think. "Well lets see Menos are one hundred and low class are fifty." Riku took his hand out to shake."Sound like a deal." Kazeshini put his hand out and shook Haseo's
    The two of them smiled and picked up a their blades. Kazeshini got a head start by running to a hill where he then channeled his spiritual pressure.

A huge hole in the sky began to open.Menos grande came by the thousands. Haseo's eyes widened and he quickly ran at them.He jumped at two of them and sliced through their heads.He then smirked at kazeshini."Thats two hundred points for me."He said proudly.
    Kazeshini ignored him and began to slay them all one by one."Oh lookie here thats nine hundred for me."He then stuck his tounge out at Haseo. Haseo's faced look pissed of if you could see him.

"You bastard why do you always one up me."He yelled at him annoyed. Kazeshini scratched his head."This is a competition you idiot." Haseo had almost forgot.He rushed at seven more of them and sliced down three of them and crushed the outhers with his kido cannon.The score was now tied which didnt satisfy either of them.

They looked around to see three of them in a corner.Haseo dashed off at them,his blade ready to strike.Kazeshini got one of them while Haseo got the other two."so it looks like im in the lead."Haseo yelled at Kazeshini. Kazeshini looked over at him."Okay how about a race then.First one to the academy wins."Haseo bitched at him for this."Dude you just changed it because i was winning,didnt you."

Kazeshini put on an innocent face."Uhh now i dont think i did."Kazeshini then took off running.Haseo was not far from behind him.They ran through forests and waterfalls.Till they finally reached the academy.They got there at the same time which meant another tie.Haseo then decided."How about a game of Chess for the final competition.Kazeshini nodded to this.A few minutes later haseo was in the fetal position. "I cant believe i lost."he said in a whimpering tone.

Kazeshini then laughed in his face"Suck it bitch"He yelled at him.Haseo punched him in the face and the two were cought in a cloud of dust like one of those old cartoons. Until they rolled off a cliff and were caught by a vasto lorde.
    They both said at the same time."Oh shit." the two ran like hell while they were being chased.The hollow had cought Kazeshini and was about to eat him.When haseo took his blade and slammed it on the hollows head.Kazeshini then began to glow in an odd aura.He yelled to haseo "Do it now jack ass."

He yelled out the fallowing words."BANKAI Miyabiyaka Kazeshini."A concentrated spiritual pressure over came him.He then took out his single scythe and cut through the hollow."This is what we always wanted kazeshini and now we have."He then smiled and passed out from exhaustion.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Bankai training ~Private~ Empty Re: Bankai training ~Private~

Post by Haseo Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Bankai training ~Private~ Haseo
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

The next day haseo woke up,Kazeshini standing over him."Good job genius you got me bankai but im still your weapon."He said pissed off as usual

Haseo got up and sighed "You can never be happy with what i do for you,you ungrateful bastard."he said laying back down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content