Bleach Exiled

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Here to Roleplay, Have Fun, and Learn about Bleach.

Staff List

Site Founder
Jace
Admin
Trowa Shinra
Haruhi Kinjinshi
Moderators
Jiacura Hinterhize

3 posters

Under the Trees

Trowa
    Trowa

Under the Trees - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Luxray felt bad for her. He honestly wanted to help her badly and so. For the first time, He dropped his shield of emotions. He stepped forward to her. He planted a soft hug on her. Lightly wrapping his arms around her. "Look,I don't know whats going on with you. But im sorry alright. Not all hollows are bad. You can still do alot of things. Don't ever limit yourself. I promise I will help with anything you need. You just got to calm down and try not to limit yourself."
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:57 pm

She froze when he hugged her. She wasnt sure what to do. Even as a human, hardly anybody was affectionate towards her. Still unsure of what to do, she let her body relax, resting her head against his chest. "...I cant help it..." She finally said. "To be despised so much...It makes you wonder if its all really worth it,"
    Trowa
    Trowa

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 pm

"Then,you become the opposite of what others think a Normal Arrancar is. You show them that you can help instead of kill. Anyone give you grief. Just call my name to the heavens. I will appear at your position in your time of need.Arrancar,just show the others that even though you have a whole in your chest. Doesnt mean you do not feel emotions. SHow that you can still have a heart and do not stand there and be criticized because of what you have become.Hey...what is your name?" He asked her as he softly laid his head on hers.
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 pm

"I can...I can try," She managed to reply, showing that she wasnt always so harsh and sarcastic. She did have a soft side underneath that exterior. As much as she hated to admit it, she liked being this close to someone after all these years. It was strange, but it wasnt strange in a bad way. "I'm..Haruhi,"
    Trowa
    Trowa

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Luxray eyes widened. "Haruhi huh? I heard your name before. Well, my name is Luxray Arelioth." He said as his hug got alittle tighter. "Well don't worry. I will always be there to help you when you need it."
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:53 pm

She blinked, a little surprised that he'd ever heard of her. "Luxray...I'll remember that," She promised, feeling a little more secure when his grip on her tightened. "Nobody ever seems to know me...So its nice to hear that someones heard of me..." She tried not to smile at his last comment. "Thank you, its comforting to know that not everyone is against me after all,"
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Haseo walked through the menos forest quietly."So this is what its like down here."he said quiety
    Trowa
    Trowa

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Luxray,the number one Espada felt an unfamiliar presence in the forest of Heuco Mundo. "I think someone is here Haruhi." He said as his crimson eyes spun out of control knwoing that there are no Arrancars in this part of Hueco Mundo. It was an intruder and he intended of excuting him.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 pm

He smirked feeling what was coming. "Looks like i have some scum to deal with."he said
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Her head jerked upwards as she recognised the presence. Haseo... She thought to herself, looking around. "Wait, Luxray...I..I know them," She said as she stepped into the general direction of Haseo's energy. "Haseo! Its me!" She called, hoping it would be enough to earn his trust so he'd at least make himself known.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Haseo walked forward in his vice captains uniform."Hello haruhi"he said cheerfully.
    Trowa
    Trowa

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 pm

"Shinigami, Leave this place or prepare to be killed." He said ignoring Haruhi because he has to do his duties as an Arrancar.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:09 pm

"I have a name dumb ass and you dont scare me what so ever,weakling."he said brushing his threat off
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Haruhi looked between the two of them, looking genuinely worried for the first time in many years. She knew Haseo shouldnt be here, but since Luxray was basically asking for a fight, it was likely only one of them would get out of this mess in one piece. She just hoped there was something she could do before this little quarrel got too severe.
    Trowa
    Trowa

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:13 pm

"You will not be talking when I shove that Zanpaktou up your ass." Luxray said as he vanished and appeared hovering over Haseo. Great power built up in the body of Luxray as he glared down at Haseo.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:14 pm

"Aww how cute you can fly."He said tauntingly "You should really learn to keep your mouth shut when in the company of someone who can destroy five vasto lorde with a single blow."
    Trowa
    Trowa

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 pm

"Kid ya talk big shit for a dumbass who is open for an attack." He said as he charged up hiss Cero blast by closing his right eye.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:20 pm

He stood there and held his hand up charging his own cero "What kind of heartless bastard attacks one of his friends,friends"He said taking his hand down."you can try and hit me all you want with that cero but i assure you no affect will be taken on me."he said with a taunting laugh
    Trowa
    Trowa

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Luxray's great and tremendous speed circled the Shinigami from above and on the ground as he attempted to fire his Cero which was actually (Amaterasu.). Aided by his speed the Cero blast is coming from all directions making it impossible to dodge.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 pm

"Reap.....Kazeshini."The great spiritual pressure that was released by his zanpakuto began to shake the ground and huge rocks fell from the top part of the forest.With his zanpakuto activated he was able to use tremendous speed as well.He took one steep and dodged the blast."Nice try"He said his voice was coming from behind luxray.He twirled kazeshini like a little kid with a new toy."word to the wise dont try and attack me with speed,a cero or brute force."
    Trowa
    Trowa

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:36 pm

"Shut your ass up." He said as he appeared hovering over his head as he looked down at the Shinigami."Shut the fuck up and do something about it." Luxray said as he looked over at Haruhi which seemed alittle disturbed. He vanished and appeared by Haruhi ignoring the foolish Shinigami."If you attack me once more then it will become a true battle."
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:38 pm

"Who shoved a pole up your ass."he asked scratching his head."I came here to visit haruhi not to fight you,you were the one attacking first."
    Trowa
    Trowa

Post by Trowa Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 pm

"Bitch, next time you visit you come to me first. Address you name and give me my money before i smack you back to the Soul society. Don't think im just going to let you walk up in here." He said as he glared at the shinigami with such anger it was felt as Rietsu in the heuco mundo forest.
    Haseo
    Haseo

Post by Haseo Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:43 pm

"Fine here it is and remember it well,Name Misaki,Haseo.Devision,Third devision vice captain,Age 18,Zanpakuto:Kazeshini,Bankai:Miyabiyaka Kazeshini.,Occupation Substitute soul reaper/vice captain,and high school student."he said sheathing Kazeshini
    Haruhi Kinjinshi
    Haruhi Kinjinshi

Post by Haruhi Kinjinshi Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Haruhi sighed. They'd finished battling but it was still irritating since they obviously detested each other. "Look, i'm just gonna go home. If the two of you really need to see, come find me there, because i'm not gonna stand around while the two of you verbally bitch-slap each other," She said, frowning slightly as she turned her back to them and started walking through the forest to try and find her way out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:47 pm